Users shall accept that the comments and remarks posted on the website shall remain the sole responsibility of the user posted them. In no case, it can be considered that the website accepts or endorses by any means the users’ remarks posted on its pages. Users shall keep the full responsibility for the content published as well as for any violation of intellectual property rights due to the content they publish. Where administrators become aware of or the website is eponymously notified of any damage or injury caused to a person as well as of any unfair use of the website or addition of illegal content, they shall reserve the right to immediately remove the illegal or offensive content. Users shall not be allowed to use the website service, including, but not limited to, for the following purposes:
- A) Publication, transmission, transfer or installation of illegal, harmful, pornographic, threatening, abusive, injurious, advertising, vulgar, violent, insulting, racist or other unacceptable content or content violating the personality and personal data of third parties or causing emotion of hate, terror or referring to minor, animal abuse or to such encouragement and/or any other criminal offence.
- B) Imitation of any legal or natural person or false declaration for the user’s identity or a misleading declaration concerning the user’s relationship with another person.
- C) Imitation by falsification or tampering with data of the website by any other means with a view to misleading as to the origin of the content transmitted using the services of the website.
- D) Publication, transmission, transfer or installation of content by a person who has not the right to make available the specific content based on law or confidential relationship.
- E) Publication, transmission, transfer or use of other method for the installation of software or content of all forms (text, vision, sound, video, animation) violating any third-party intellectual property rights.
- F) Publication, transmission, transfer or use of other method for the installation of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or of other product promotion content, sending of spam or uninvited by the recipient electronic messages and of any other kind of unwanted content promotion.
- G) Harassment of privacy or civil and social rights of other users by any means.
In addition, website users
- shall not be allowed to publish personal mails, telephone numbers and other personal data on the website.
- shall not be allowed to use other language apart from Greek or Greeklish or English (in the English version of the website).
- shall not be allowed to write in capitals.
- shall not be allowed to complain about banning from the website.
- shall not be allowed to annoy or threaten.
- in case of complaint, shall be allowed to click on the “Contact the Administrator” button and send a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- shall not be allowed to repeat the same text.
- shall not be allowed to enter any form of propagandistic, anti-national text or to insult symbols.
- shall not be allowed to encourage a sexual intercourse or offer money for any reason (e.g., prostitution, etc.)
- shall not be allowed to abuse, affect or offend and, in general, to bother other users of the service.
- shall not be allowed to advertise or defame other websites, products, services or companies.
- shall not be allowed to invite other members of the website to other sites.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
Website users shall not be allowed to record, change, distribute and reproduce by any means the content, which is protected by intellectual property rights, trademarks or patented products belonging to third parties without the previous written consent of the holder of such rights. The website may not allow the user’s access who repeatedly violates the above term, after an appropriate notification of such issue has been transmitted to the website by the holder of intellectual property rights or their legal representative. Without nullifying or restricting what is mentioned above, if one believes that their work is being copied or entered in the website in a way that the intellectual property rights are violated, they are requested to send a written notification which shall mention the following:
- i) an electronic signature or a written authorisation of the holder of intellectual property rights.
- ii) a brief description of the work protected by intellectual property rights.
iii) the precise point on the website where the intellectual property rights are violated.
- iv) the contact details.
- v) a written declaration that they believe in good faith that the action described constitutes a violation of intellectual property rights or contravenes the law.
- vi) a solemn declaration that the information provided is accurate and that he/she is the holder of the intellectual property rights violated or their legal representative.
The website shall not bear any responsibility for the content the users post and/or publish on it. The visit to the website is made under the user’s responsibility.
If the website is notified that the content which is hosted affects third parties and/or violates third-party personal data and/or that third-party intellectual property rights are violated, it shall reserve the right to proceed immediately and without any notice to the deletion of the relevant content and/or of the user who made this post and/or publication. The present clause shall be valid for any content that users post/publish at any point of the website.
For the above reasons, the website shall reserve the right to remove content and delete users even without prior notice. The website may prohibit the users’ access to it, if a repeated violation of the present terms is found.
There is a repeated violation of the terms when the user has violated the present terms more than twice and/or for the above reasons the user content has been removed more than twice.
Moreover, the website shall reserve the right to amend the permitted limits with regard to the size and the number of messages that the user may send and/or any other content that the user posts and/or publishes through its services.
The website shall reserve the right to change, at all times and without notice, the user’s storage space provided through its service to users as well as to temporarily and/or permanently disrupt the provision of the service concerned.
The website, in no event, shall be responsible for the loss or failure to store or the destruction of the content which is kept or disseminated via its service.